Delicious Gluten Free Dining with Moni’s Natural
More and more people are switching over to a gluten free diet after being diagnosed with celiac disease or the realization of a gluten intolerance. Fortunately, the food industry is embracing the need for delicious gluten free products.
Here at Moni’s Natural, we are proud to proclaim that all of our products – both our dressing line and our pasta sauce line – are naturally gluten free. In fact, we are extremely devoted to offering only the finest and most delicious gluten free products because Sanida, one of the owners, suffers from a severe gluten allergy. We know the importance of serving up delicious meals that have all of the taste and none of the gluten!
The addition of Moni’s Natural Dressings or Sauces to any gluten free meal elevates the dining experience to a whole new level. Here are a few ideas to integrate our offerings into your favorite meals:
- Top your favorite brand of rice or corn gluten free pasta with some sliced gluten free Italian sausage and sauteed onions and peppers. Then pour on our Spicy Garlic Marinara (Arrabiata Sauce) and prepare for an extraordinary tastebud experience.
- Toss together a big, meal-sized salad with all of your favorite ingredients and generously add our Famous House Vinaigrette. That tangy tomato kick will make for a salad like no other. Or, if you’re counting calories, you can enjoy our Famous Light Tomato Vinaigrette without guilt.
- Mix up a batch of gluten free meatballs using gf oats (if you can tolerate them) or gf breadcrumbs. Cook them in a skillet then add a jar of our Original Marinara Sauce. Spoon the meatballs and sauce onto a gluten free bun or roll and top with a thick slice of provolone for a delicious meatball sub.
- Our Italian Country Balsamic Dressing makes a fantastic marinade for chicken or beef, resulting in a succulent and easy gluten free main dish. Or, stir together some chilled, cooked rice, halved grape tomatoes, black olive slices and kidney beans with a cup of the dressing. Let it sit in the fridge for a few hours and you’ll be treated to a rice salad that explodes with flavor.
- Prepare a delicious gluten free lasagna by replacing the traditional noodles with thinly sliced zucchini or eggplant. The secret blend of spices in our Garlic and Basil Marinara Sauce is the perfect complement to round out the dish.
What are some of your favorite Italian-inspired gluten free dishes?